Skip to content

Newest Fan!

Post comments, thoughts, insights, personal stories and more related to David's music and videos. You might just find your comments on the front of the web site or on a promotional poster. Many times you say it better than the pros we hire!

Newest Fan!

Postby robinccaldwell » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Aloha! By God's grace I came across my newest and favorite musical artist yesterday, Mr David Phelps on godvine.com~
David, you are such an amazing and awesome singer. Love, love, LOVE the way you performed "End of the Beginning". Can't stop watching and listening to it. You touched my heart and soul and I am sure you will continue to do the same to many others today and into the future. I am hoping that you and the band make a stop near Niagara Falls, NY to do a concert soon! I would definitely round up other christians in our area to come out and see you! I am originally from Hawaii and relocated to Western New York in 2003. Just ordered your greatest hits dvd and cd package! You have the gift my brother!!! I've never heard or seen the gospel given as beautifully as you have done through your performance of "End of the Beginning. Keep on keeping on! Mahalo nui loa!
robinccaldwell

Re: Newest Fan!

Postby pattiekins » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:16 am

robinccaldwell wrote:Aloha! By God's grace I came across my newest and favorite musical artist yesterday, Mr David Phelps on godvine.com~
David, you are such an amazing and awesome singer. Love, love, LOVE the way you performed "End of the Beginning". Can't stop watching and listening to it. You touched my heart and soul and I am sure you will continue to do the same to many others today and into the future. I am hoping that you and the band make a stop near Niagara Falls, NY to do a concert soon! I would definitely round up other christians in our area to come out and see you! I am originally from Hawaii and relocated to Western New York in 2003. Just ordered your greatest hits dvd and cd package! You have the gift my brother!!! I've never heard or seen the gospel given as beautifully as you have done through your performance of "End of the Beginning. Keep on keeping on! Mahalo nui loa!

Well Aloha! and Welcome to The Phelps Phamily Phorums!! :D It's so good to have you here & I am so happy that you found "our curly haired tenor" as David is often referred to around here!! :D He is truly a blessing & "You ain't seen nuthin' yet!!" :lol: :lol: :D :D
Pattie

pattiekins

Postby OKRuth » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:50 am

Aloha! Welcome! Glad to see you found David & this forum! Hope you can see DP live in person soon! End of the Beginning is the first song I heard him sing live in 2003! My hubby & I realized we had never heard such an annointed singer! WOW! :D
Gaither Caribbean Cruise 2/22/14
OKRuth

Postby JustGail » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:00 pm

Aloha!!!

Welcome hope you stop in often.....you are so right David does have the gift and he uses it to praise our LORD...as Patty said "you ain't seen nuthin' yet" ...truth is David continues to inspire and amaze us!

Ke Akua Hoomikai Oe!
Gail
JustGail

Postby Music Lover » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Welcome aboard!! Have to agree with you. End Of The Beginning is a great song!!
      Looking forward to getting to know you. Jump in anytime :)
        Blessings
          Linda
          Music Lover

Return to Board index

Return to Phelps Phan Music and Video Reviews