Skip to content

Coming Concert

Come on! You know you loved it and can't wait to share your thoughts. This is the place to post your editorial on the concert you just attended. Let us in on all the details.

Coming Concert

Postby pgsweg » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:25 am

This is my first time posting, but not my first time reading the forums here. I just want to let everyone know that David is coming to Camp Hill Pa on May 31. The concert is a benefit concert for the Capital Area Pregnancy Center, which is a Christian non-profit crisis pregnancy center. This is the first time that we have done something like this and David has agreed to be the premier performer for this event. So please spread the word. Hope to see you all in Camp Hill.
pgsweg

Re: Coming Concert

Postby OKRuth » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:25 pm

pgsweg wrote:This is my first time posting, but not my first time reading the forums here. I just want to let everyone know that David is coming to Camp Hill Pa on May 31. The concert is a benefit concert for the Capital Area Pregnancy Center, which is a Christian non-profit crisis pregnancy center. This is the first time that we have done something like this and David has agreed to be the premier performer for this event. So please spread the word. Hope to see you all in Camp Hill.

Welcome! What great news! Thanks for posting! :)
Gene McDonald singing Thanks to Calvary - Tulsa 8/2/14
OKRuth

Postby lawyer » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:36 pm

Do u know how I could get tickets to that ? It seems every time I try, I have no luck :? .

God Bless,
lawyer
lawyer

Postby jennd73 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Tickets are available at iTickets.
http://www.itickets.com/events/282124/C ... ters_.html

Jenn
jennd73

Return to Board index

Return to Phelps Phan Concert Reviews