Skip to content

My FIRST DP concert - Gainesville, GA 4-6-12

Come on! You know you loved it and can't wait to share your thoughts. This is the place to post your editorial on the concert you just attended. Let us in on all the details.

Re: My FIRST DP concert - Gainesville, GA 4-6-12

Postby Suzanne9969 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:55 pm

felise wrote:I thoroughly love your post and reliving the phun we all had. I am looking forward to many more good time with all my new phriends!

felise

Thanks, Phriend. Wow, your avatar is great. Who took that fabulous picture??!! :D
Suzanne9969

Postby selina » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:14 am

Suzanne9969 wrote:
selina wrote:Suzanne, thanks for sharing your thoughts and pictures. Thankful you had this Great Friday experience. Wish we could have met. Now that I know what you look like, you were just in front of me in the meet & greet line! Next time! :)

Selina, definitely next time. I'm already making plans for Evans, GA on 8/3. How about you?

Suzanne, not completely sure about Evans since I may be moving from GA. Tickets go on sale May 1st, so I have a couple more weeks to decide. Will probably give in to the temptation and order anyway! :)
selina

Postby felise » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:15 pm

Suzanne9969 wrote:
felise wrote:I thoroughly love your post and reliving the phun we all had. I am looking forward to many more good time with all my new phriends!

felise

Thanks, Phriend. Wow, your avatar is great. Who took that fabulous picture??!! :D

You are TOO PHUNNY!!! ( AND a good little photographer!) HeeHee

PS to Selina - You are still in my prayers for God to do a good work in your life---felise
felise

Postby Heforeverlives » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:41 am

Sound like you had an incredible time :) that David...he's enchanting and so anointed. The anointing plus an incredible voice just makes it all that more amazing. Great pictures too :) I didn't know he changed his hair!!!!! I love it, how could you not? Lol anyways glad you had a great time.
Wendi :)
Heforeverlives

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Phelps Phan Concert Reviews