Skip to content

He's Alive Tour in Huntington, WV

Come on! You know you loved it and can't wait to share your thoughts. This is the place to post your editorial on the concert you just attended. Let us in on all the details.

He's Alive Tour in Huntington, WV

Postby CAMEHL » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:38 am

He's Alive Tour came to Lewis Memorial Baptist Church in Huntington, WV last night. The first time that I have gotten to see David Phelps and his family band. It was absolutely fantastic!!! I have loved him for a long time and it was so nice to hear all my dvds and cds and you tube come alive in person. So much gifting from God on David and his entire family and band. It was a time of ministry and worship and so much fun!!!! Thank you Lori and kids for sharing such a wonderful gift!
Shawana Camehl
Phelps Phan
This was my Resurrection Day celebration since I have no local church at this time.
CAMEHL

Re: He's Alive Tour in Huntington, WV

Postby OKRuth » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:25 am

CAMEHL wrote:He's Alive Tour came to Lewis Memorial Baptist Church in Huntington, WV last night. The first time that I have gotten to see David Phelps and his family band. It was absolutely fantastic!!! I have loved him for a long time and it was so nice to hear all my dvds and cds and you tube come alive in person. So much gifting from God on David and his entire family and band. It was a time of ministry and worship and so much fun!!!! Thank you Lori and kids for sharing such a wonderful gift!
Shawana Camehl
Phelps Phan
This was my Resurrection Day celebration since I have no local church at this time.

So glad you were able to attend this concert & see DP & crew for the first time! What a blessing! :D
Gene McDonald singing Thanks to Calvary - Tulsa 8/2/14
OKRuth

Return to Board index

Return to Phelps Phan Concert Reviews