Skip to content

2013 Concert Schedule

General, lighthearted, serious, humorous--this is the place to get to know each other. For lifelong friendships...ENTER HERE!

2013 Concert Schedule

Postby grannypat » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:13 am

I am still grinning from ear to ear, as a result of the GVB concert in Rochester, MN on Sunday, the meet and greets and photos :D and NOW.....I see on the new 2013 concert schedule that David and the GVB, and all that awesomeness will be back in Minnesota, at the Orpheum in Minneapolis on April 12,2013!! WOO! HOO! Happy Dance!! I will be there....and again with my son and 18-year-old granddaughter, new, avid Phans after the Rochester concert. Can't wait! :D
grannypat

Re: 2013 Concert Schedule

Postby MisMarie » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:20 am

So HAPPY for you, grannypat!!!
Be still ~ and know ~ ALL are ONE through love <3
MisMarie

Postby OKRuth » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:44 am

This is great! :D So excited for you! :D
Gene McDonald singing Thanks to Calvary - Tulsa 8/2/14
OKRuth

Postby janette » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:05 am

Awesome! :D
Animals...remember it is their planet too...

ImageImageImage
janette

Postby grannypat » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:48 am

Thanks to all of you for sharing in my excitement! Phelps Phans are the BEST!......and so is David. It must be contagious! :)
grannypat

Postby Tessitura » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:21 pm

You are going to get spoiled! LOL

That is great! I know you had such a great time at your last concert!
Tessitura

Postby BrendaK » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:38 pm

Tessitura wrote:You are going to get spoiled! LOL

That is great! I know you had such a great time at your last concert!

And spoiled is a great thing to be!
Brenda
Denver Phan
BrendaK

Postby grannypat » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Yes indeed, I am loving being spoiled. :D I waited 10 years for my first David/GVB concert! I just kept telling myself that good things come to those who wait. And they sure do! I was in Iowa with family for the Sept. 8 concert, I talked an ear off my family here in Minnesota about how great it was, and how phenomenal David is, and made a poster of my photo op with David and concert pics....so my son got tickets and took me, his daughter, and myself to Rochester on Nov. 4. Now they are as "hooked" as I am and we are all looking forward to the April concert in Minneapolis! That is 3 concerts in 7 months! I am not going to quit going as long as they keep having them in places where I can get to them. One never knows when the "spoiled" may come to an end. My granddaughter says "My Grandma has become a "groupie". :D That I am! And suddenly feeling "younger than springtime." God is Good!!
grannypat

Postby BrendaK » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:22 pm

grannypat wrote:Yes indeed, I am loving being spoiled. :D I waited 10 years for my first David/GVB concert! I just kept telling myself that good things come to those who wait. And they sure do! I was in Iowa with family for the Sept. 8 concert, I talked an ear off my family here in Minnesota about how great it was, and how phenomenal David is, and made a poster of my photo op with David and concert pics....so my son got tickets and took me, his daughter, and myself to Rochester on Nov. 4. Now they are as "hooked" as I am and we are all looking forward to the April concert in Minneapolis! That is 3 concerts in 7 months! I am not going to quit going as long as they keep having them in places where I can get to them. One never knows when the "spoiled" may come to an end. My granddaughter says "My Grandma has become a "groupie". :D That I am! And suddenly feeling "younger than springtime." God is Good!!

When I first re-discovered David in late 2008--and started playing Youtube videos all day and night--my kids would just shake their heads and laugh. They distinctly remember me telling them, "It's just a phase. I'm sure it'll be over in six weeks." :D

Little did I know that it was a phase that has no known ending! ;)
Brenda
Denver Phan
BrendaK

Postby Tessitura » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:33 pm

grannypat wrote:Yes indeed, I am loving being spoiled. :D I waited 10 years for my first David/GVB concert! I just kept telling myself that good things come to those who wait. And they sure do! I was in Iowa with family for the Sept. 8 concert, I talked an ear off my family here in Minnesota about how great it was, and how phenomenal David is, and made a poster of my photo op with David and concert pics....so my son got tickets and took me, his daughter, and myself to Rochester on Nov. 4. Now they are as "hooked" as I am and we are all looking forward to the April concert in Minneapolis! That is 3 concerts in 7 months! I am not going to quit going as long as they keep having them in places where I can get to them. One never knows when the "spoiled" may come to an end. My granddaughter says "My Grandma has become a "groupie". :D That I am! And suddenly feeling "younger than springtime." God is Good!!

This post made me smile. You enjoy your spoiling! I don't know of anyone who doesn't love getting concert spoiled!
Tessitura

Return to Board index

Return to Phelps Phan Discussions