Skip to content


He's Alive Tour - Huntington WV, Gainesville GA

General, lighthearted, serious, humorous--this is the place to get to know each other. For lifelong friendships...ENTER HERE!

He's Alive Tour - Huntington WV, Gainesville GA

Postby OKBill » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:14 pm

New DP concert entry on iTickets at http://www.itickets.com/events/281564/Huntington_WV/He's_Alive.html

Also, tickets for the DP concert in Beaumont, TX May 6 will go on sale next Sunday!
http://www.itickets.com/events/280487/Beaumont_TX/David_Phelps.html

Check out my David Phelps Concert photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/okbill/sets/
Then go listen to him at a venue near you. He is the greatest vocalist in the world. Period.
Image
User avatar
OKBill
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:20 pm
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma


Re: He's Alive - Huntington WV April 5

Postby BrendaK » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Waaaaah! Why is everything so far away?!?! :(
Brenda
Denver Phan
User avatar
BrendaK
 
Posts: 1926
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:28 pm
Location: Colorado


Re: He's Alive - Huntington WV April 5

Postby Tessitura » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:03 am

BrendaK wrote:Waaaaah! Why is everything so far away?!?! :(


Hahahaha...DP must be trying to avoid you for some reason. Did you misbehave at the last concert you attended?
6047
Image
Image
User avatar
Tessitura
 
Posts: 5980
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:01 pm
Location: Canada


Re: He's Alive - Huntington WV April 5

Postby Linda B. » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:42 am

BrendaK wrote:Waaaaah! Why is everything so far away?!?! :(


It's not so far away . . . from me! :) :P I'll have to think about this one! I've seen him in Huntington before, I wonder if it's the same place. But I wish you could come, too, Brenda. :)
Linda :)
User avatar
Linda B.
 
Posts: 2456
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:52 pm


Re: He's Alive - Huntington WV April 5

Postby OKRuth » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:11 am

OKBill wrote:New DP concert entry on iTickets at http://www.itickets.com/events/281564/Huntington_WV/He's_Alive.html

Also, tickets for the DP concert in Beaumont, TX May 6 will go on sale next Sunday!
http://www.itickets.com/events/280487/Beaumont_TX/David_Phelps.html


Thanks, Bill! :D
Image
GVB singing Not Gonna Worry - OKC 11/7/14
Image
User avatar
OKRuth
 
Posts: 2110
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:36 am
Location: Tulsa, OK


Re: He's Alive - Huntington WV April 5

Postby OKRuth » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:12 am

Tessitura wrote:
BrendaK wrote:Waaaaah! Why is everything so far away?!?! :(


Hahahaha...DP must be trying to avoid you for some reason. Did you misbehave at the last concert you attended?

Only 20 more days, Brenda! DP can avoid us, no more! :lol:
Image
GVB singing Not Gonna Worry - OKC 11/7/14
Image
User avatar
OKRuth
 
Posts: 2110
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:36 am
Location: Tulsa, OK


Re: He's Alive - Huntington WV April 5

Postby BrendaK » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:21 am

OKRuth wrote:
Tessitura wrote:
BrendaK wrote:Waaaaah! Why is everything so far away?!?! :(


Hahahaha...DP must be trying to avoid you for some reason. Did you misbehave at the last concert you attended?

Only 20 more days, Brenda! DP can avoid us, no more! :lol:


I NEVER misbehave. I go along to keep you others in line. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Brenda
Denver Phan
User avatar
BrendaK
 
Posts: 1926
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:28 pm
Location: Colorado


Re: He's Alive - Huntington WV April 5

Postby OKBill » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:51 am

And here's another concert the very next day: Gainesville, GA!

http://www.itickets.com/events/281638/Gainesville_GA/He's_Alive.html

SOLO TOUR!!!
Check out my David Phelps Concert photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/okbill/sets/
Then go listen to him at a venue near you. He is the greatest vocalist in the world. Period.
Image
User avatar
OKBill
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:20 pm
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma


Re: He's Alive - Huntington WV April 5

Postby marshphan » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:49 am

OKBill wrote:And here's another concert the very next day: Gainesville, GA!

http://www.itickets.com/events/281638/Gainesville_GA/He's_Alive.html

SOLO TOUR!!!


OKBill, I need you to use your awesome influence with David ( :D :lol: :mrgreen: ) , and get him to come to New England again! We are sorely in need of some DP fix ovah heya ;) :D
Just sayin' :D :D
Either that or I need to move more to the middle of the country, so I can just shoot off and see him when he sings....
:roll: :D
Gentle Savior lead me on...

Image Image
Image
User avatar
marshphan
 
Posts: 872
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:06 pm
Location: Cape Cod Mass.


Re: He's Alive - Huntington WV April 5

Postby lena » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:19 am

OKBill wrote:And here's another concert the very next day: Gainesville, GA!

http://www.itickets.com/events/281638/Gainesville_GA/He's_Alive.html

SOLO TOUR!!!


Yaaaay!!!!!!!!!!! Image
__Image__Image_Image
User avatar
lena
 
Posts: 3507
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Georgia

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Phelps Phan Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 6 guests